Are you looking for one or more construction painters for offshore? Then contact us. Our painters have all the certificates needed:

  • Basic Offshore including HUET (Nogepa 0.5, OLF and OPITO)
  • Valid offshore medical certificate & medical certificate in the use of breathing equipment
  • Rescue Fire Fighting (Nogepa 2.6)
  • HLO (Nogepa 1.1)
  • First Aid Offshore (Nogepa 2.2)
  • Banksman (Nogepa 1.9)
  • VCA Basic or VOL (for supervisors).


media detachering1