Offshore cook

You need an offshore cook? Let us know. We can also make the purchases, provide personell and we also can clean all the equipment we use. Our cook has a valid offshore medical certificate, Basic Offshore including HUET (Nogepa 0.5) and VCA.

If you are interested please contact us: or +31 (0)593-540920.


media detachering1

Comments are closed